Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Emma I’s Unique Profile

My name is Emma I. I was born on July 16, 1996. I attended St. Margaret School for eleven years. I have two younger siblings; a twelve year old brother named Michael, and an eleven year old sister named Stephanie. My mom’s name is Tami and she is a biology professor at Harford Community College. My dad is Mike and he attended both St. Margaret School and John Carroll along with his two brothers. My dad is now a Hazmat Response Officer. I have seven pets, including a dog, two cats, a hamster, a snake, a lizard, and a chinchilla. This summer I went on a five day cruise to Bermuda with my family. My family and I love to travel and ski in the winter. For the past two years, I have helped my mom with the Special Olympics ski team. I love to draw and read. One of my favorite authors is Nicholas Sparks. I love the outdoors and camping and I play piano. This year I am on the John Carroll cheerleading team. My goals for this year are to be able to open my locker on the first try and to earn all A’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment